About the role
As a Software Engineer (Safety) at Plantech Industries, you will collaborate with our distinguished research teams and engineering department to build and maintain safety-focused systems that ensure the ethical and responsible deployment of AI and Robotics technologies.
In this role, you will be responsible for architecting, constructing, and maintaining safety and content moderation infrastructure that protects our platform and end-users from harmful behavior. You will work closely with our engineers and researchers to employ both industry-standard and novel AI techniques to combat abuse and mitigate the spread of toxic content.
● Have at least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
● Are skilled in setting up and maintaining production backend services and data pipelines
● Possess a humble attitude, eagerness to support your colleagues, and a commitment to teamwork
● Are self-directed and enjoy determining the most effective approach to solving problems
● Take ownership of problems end-to-end and are willing to acquire new knowledge to get the job done
● Care deeply about AI safety in production environments and have the expertise to build software systems that defend against abuse
● Create tools to streamline your own workflows when off-the-shelf solutions are insufficient
About Plantech Industries
Plantech Industries is a trailblazer in AI, Robotics, and cutting-edge technology, dedicated to revolutionizing the digital landscape and empowering businesses of all sizes to achieve their goals with tailored, innovative solutions. Our mission is to advance humanity by harnessing the immense potential of technology, ensuring it aligns with the values of growth, freedom, and individuality. Join us on this exhilarating journey to shape the future of technology.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
The annual salary range for this role is $60,000 – $90,000. Total compensation also includes generous equity and benefits.
● Medical insurance
● Mental health and wellness support
● 401(k) plan
● 28 days time off and 18+ company holidays per year
● Paid parental leave (10 weeks) and family-planning support
● Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.