About the role
We are looking for an experienced mobile engineer to join as an early member of our mobile team. In this role, you will build the first set of mobile experiences using Flutter and React Native that utilize our latest and most powerful models. You will work closely with our product, design, and research teams to design, iterate, and safely bring our models to the world through mobile-first experiences. You will also lay the technical foundation for future mobile development.
In this role, you will:
● Design, build, and maintain the first set of mobile products built internally on top of our models using Flutter and React Native
● Partner closely with our product design team to prototype and iterate on new experiences
● Plan and deploy mobile platform infrastructure necessary to build, test, and deploy these products
● Create a diverse and inclusive culture that makes all feel welcome while enabling radical candor and the challenging of groupthink
● Work with Product Managers and leadership to ensure projects are on track, your team is utilized effectively, and core engineering needs are continuously addressed
You might thrive in this role if you:
● Have experience building production software systems at scale, including building production mobile apps using Flutter and React Native
● Are comfortable building complex applications and systems from the ground up, with limited development infrastructure available to you
● Have a voracious and intrinsic desire to learn and fill in missing skills. An equally strong talent for sharing that information clearly and concisely with others
● Are comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing conditions. You view changes as an opportunity to add structure and order when necessary
● Experience with other platforms (such as iOS, Android, or web) is a plus, but not required
About Plantech Industries
Plantech Industries is a trailblazer in AI, Robotics, and cutting-edge technology, dedicated to revolutionizing the digital landscape and empowering businesses of all sizes to achieve their goals with tailored, innovative solutions. Our mission is to advance humanity by harnessing the immense potential of technology, ensuring it aligns with the values of growth, freedom, and individuality. Join us on this exhilarating journey to shape the future of technology.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
The annual salary range for this role is $25,000 – $50,000. Total compensation also includes generous equity and benefits.
- Medical insurance
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan
- 28 days time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Paid parental leave (10 weeks) and family-planning support
- Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.