About the role
As a Full-Stack Engineer at Plantech Industries, you will work in close collaboration with our top-tier research teams to design, build, and deploy advanced AI and Robotics systems and products that redefine the boundaries of what’s possible and achieve unparalleled performance levels.
In this role, you will create the tools and dashboards essential for a range of groundbreaking AI research and client projects, while also constructing flexible infrastructure and intuitive user experiences.
● Possess robust web development skills, crafting both polished UIs and reusable middleware and component systems
● Are proficient in TypeScript and React for front-end development
● Have experience building stable, scalable Web APIs and services
● Are an expert in Python (including async) and have experience with either Flask or FastAPI
● Have a track record of driving large-scale projects in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
● Enjoy creating general frameworks and infrastructure that can be applied to numerous projects
● Thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, and cutting-edge research environments
● Are genuinely interested in and considerate of the impacts of AI and Robotics technology,
caring deeply about how these advancements affect people’s lives and striving to maximize benefits while mitigating potential harms
About Plantech Industries
Plantech Industries is a trailblazer in AI, Robotics, and cutting-edge technology, dedicated to revolutionizing the digital landscape and empowering businesses of all sizes to achieve their goals with tailored, innovative solutions. Our mission is to advance humanity by harnessing the immense potential of technology, ensuring it aligns with the values of growth, freedom, and individuality. Join us on this exhilarating journey to shape the future of technology.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
The annual salary range for this role is €20,000 – €40,000. Total compensation also includes generous equity and benefits.
● Medical insurance
● Mental health and wellness support
● 401(k) plan
● 28 days time off and 18+ company holidays per year
● Paid parental leave (10 weeks) and family-planning support
● Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.